Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) owned by Government-Sponsored by Syndicate Bank, one of the...
Launching of Guide Book for IC46 Plus Mock Test Guide...
You have been enjoying the benefits of Demat account and would have experienced the ease...
2014 Budget Speech Extracts of Sri Arun Jaitely, Finance Minister, India relating to Direct Tax Proposals
I do not propose to make any change in the tax rate. However, with a view to provide relief to...
Budget Speech By Sri Arun Jaitely, Finance Minister The Insurance sector is investment starved....
“The budget announcement on increasing FDI cap in insurance to 49% is a positive step forward. We...
Today's Union Budget speech has certainly brought good news for the insurance sector by the...
Future Generali India Insurance, a joint venture between India’s leading retailer Future Group...
Swiss Re sigma study on world insurance in 2013 says premium growth slowed largely due to weak life sales in advanced markets
Premiums written in the global insurance industry grew by 1.4% in real terms to USD 4...
Max Bupa has been conferred with top honor for technology maturity at the fourth edition of India...
Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank tiesup with IndiaFirst Life to offer insurance...
Solved Paper for General Insurance Accounts and Regulation of Investment IC46...
Get your FREE e-Insurance Account now
2014 Budget Speech Extracts of Sri Arun Jaitely, Finance Minister, India...
Budget 2014 - Highlights for Insurance Sector
Budget Reactions from Future Generali India
Budget Reaction - Mr. Antony Jacob, CEO, Apollo Munich Health Insurance
Future Generali India Insurance ties up with Punjab & Maharashtra...
Swiss Re sigma study on world insurance in 2013 says premium growth slowed...
Max Bupa wins the technology award at the fourth edition of India Insurance...
Want to become a Licensed Insurance Surveyor. Read the article for the procedure of becoming a Insurance Surveyor.
Steps to become a Surveyor
1. Find a A or B category Insurance Surveyor(Practicing) in your City.
2. You will have to undergo training under the Surveyor for a period of 12 months.
3. Submit the Â Form III to IRDA within a fortnight of enrollment with the Surveyor. ( Download Form III ) - For downloading the forms please click save as by clicking your right mouse button
4. Along with the Form III you will have to sendÂ Copies of all educational qualifications duly notarized/NOC from employer if you are currently employed/Self addressed envelop with Rs.25/- postage stamps
5. Obtain a Enrollment number from IRDA. Practical training for one year as mentioned in the regulations shall commence only after the confirmation of enrollment by the Authority. Hence, in case, you have not received your enrollment letter, you have to call IRDA and get your enrollment number, and effective date of enrollment so that quarterly reports can be sent to the Authority accordingly.
6. Â The Surveyor must submit Quarterly Report to IRDA in prescribed format in respect of training of the candidate.
7. On completion of 1 year of practical training the candidate will have to appear for the examination conducted by Insurance Institute of India.
8. There are 8 subject in the course.
9. Fill up the enrollment form of Insurance Institute of India ( Download the form)
10. Procedure of examination of Insurance Institute of India ( Download file )
11. Appear for the exams conducted by Insurance Institute.
12. After passing the exam apply to IRDA to become a surveyor ( Download Form )
For more information you can visit
2.http://www.irda.gov.in - IRDA
3. http://www.iiisla.co.in - Institute of Surveyor